If you’re searching for a dentist in Mill Creek, put down the phone book. That’s old school.
Times, and dentists, have changed.
Today, to choose the right dentist for your needs, you have to do research. Why? Because these days, not all dentists offer the same dentistry and the differences can make a huge impact on your care, your health and your smile.
To find the dentist that’s right for you, head to the Internet. But before any of the searching starts, ask yourself these questions:
What kind of dentist do I need?
• A family dentist that offers comprehensive care in one location?
• A dentist that focuses on restorative dental care, like filling, bridges, crowns, dentures, etc. for the more mature patient?
• A dentist that offers more specialized care like cosmetic dentistry? Endodontics? Periodontics? Orthodontics, TMJ treatment, etc?
• A dentist that complements care with comfort, from sedation to patient amenities?
What do I expect from my dental care?
• To maintain my oral health?
• To restore my mouth to health? Do I have broken teeth? Do I want to replace missing teeth?
• Do enhance the appearance of my smile?
• To restore more than oral health, but also relieve painful TMJ symptoms or sleep apnea?
What do I want from my dental practice?
• The use of advanced technology?
• A comprehensive range of treatment available in one location?
• Convenient hours or location?
• Dental insurance participation?
Once you know what you want and need, search online for someone who meets your criteria. For example, if you need a general dentist, search: Mill Creek general dentist. Your search should give you a number of results. Do some research on that dentist that appear in the results. (Most dentists have websites that have all the information you need. You can also read online patient reviews.)
Does the dentist have specialized training and experience in the area of care you need? Does he or she participate in continuing education? Does the dentist show photos of his or her patients and describe the treatment they received? Does the dentist offer any patient testimonials that you can read? There’s no better way to get the “feel” for a dentist than to hear what his or her patients have to say.
Finally, call the office and ask specific questions about the dentist and the care offered. If you feel confident and comfortable, schedule a visit. You’ve done your homework and you’re well on your way to getting the care you need and deserve!
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment!