Mill Creek Periodontal Therapy
Protects Your Smile And Your Health.
It’s a well-known fact that periodontal (gum) disease can lead to bleeding gums and tooth loss.
But what is not as well known, but still factual, is that periodontal disease can cause an increased risk in:
- Heart disease
- Certain cancers, including pancreatic cancer
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Complications in controlling blood sugar levels in diabetes
- Premature birth
- Low birth-weight babies
- And more
At Mill Creek Family Dental, we have a board certified Periodontist so we can treat all of your periodontal needs right in our office. If we detect periodontal disease during your exam, we will recommend a course of periodontal therapy to restore your gums to health. These advanced therapies are more comfortable and thorough than ever before and include:
- Soft Tissue Diode Laser to remove any damaged or diseased gum tissue and kill bacteria above and below the gum line.
- Ultrasonic Scaler to gently remove bacteria or calculus under the gum line and from the tooth root with gentle pulses of water.
- Antibiotics created specifically for the treatment of periodontal bacteria.
Don’t risk your smile . . . or your health. Contact us today to schedule your periodontal evaluation.